Freight, Return and Warranty Policy
Effective February 6th, 2014
All DeVilbiss products, including parts, are covered by this policy. Actual freight charges apply. If products and/or parts are requested to be shipped via expedited means, the actual freight charges will be billed. 3rd Party Billing services are not accepted.
All orders over $3,000 will receive free shipping (freight/handling fee waived) by regular ground transportation. All other special handling service requests will be charged to the customer.
Lift gate and inside delivery services are available, these special handling services MUST be requested at the time an order is placed. Quotes for these services will be provided by DeVilbiss Healthcare. All other special handling service requests will be charged to the customer. DeVilbiss will not be held responsible for any special handling charges.
Advance authorization must be received from DeVilbiss Healthcare Customer Service prior to returning product. All return requests must be made by an authorized DeVilbiss Healthcare supplier by phone, fax, email or mail. All approved returns must be shipped at buyer’s cost as directed in the DeVilbiss Healthcare return policy and must be properly packaged as instructed by DeVilbiss Healthcare. Product must be sellable as received, unused, unmarked, in current inventory and in packaging that includes all bags, parts and accessories in the same condition in which they were originally sold. Product or parts returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by DeVilbiss Healthcare. Product or Parts returns for non-warranty items are subject to DeVilbiss Healthcare review and are subject to a re-stocking fee based on the following schedule:
- Orders shipped within 90 days of request for return authorization = 25% restocking fee
- Orders shipped beyond 90 days but within 180 days of request = 50% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted if the request to return the products or parts is made beyond 180 days of the original ship date
- Private labeled, customized or discontinued products are not eligible for return regardless of order date
Your request for return authorization can be phoned, faxed, emailed or mailed to Customer Service and must include:
- Reason for return
- Item number and quantity
- Serial number or date code if applicable
- Invoice number, original sales order number or original purchase order number and date*
*Failure to provide this information will result in credit equal to lowest sale price offered.
For IntelliPAP returns, Providers can use the IntelliPAP TouchFree Warranty Program. With the TouchFree program, simply fill out an online form, and DeVilbiss will ship a replacement IntelliPAP unit directly to your patient.
The replacement unit will be shipped the same day* and can be programmed with your patient’s prescription and preferred settings. Alternatively, the replacement unit can be shipped with our factory default settings. You can access the IntelliPAP TouchFree Program online form here.
*All requests received by 1 p.m. EST will be processed and a replacement unit will be shipped the same day.
Claims for shortages, errors in delivery or defects apparent on visual inspection must be reported to Customer Service within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment. Buyer's failure to give timely notice of the same shall constitute unqualified acceptance of such shipment. Inspect your order for carton shortages and visible damage before signing the delivery receipt.
- All carton shortages and visible damage must be noted on the delivery receipt at time of signature. Please open and inspect the contents of damaged cartons in conjunction with the driver. Shortage claims and visible damage claims cannot be honored if not noted on the delivery receipt.
- Please inspect the contents of undamaged cartons soon after product arrival. Damage or shortages which are not visible at the time of arrival must be reported to our Customer Service department within 10 calendar days after shipment arrival. Claims received after 10 calendar days will not be honored.
- Damaged merchandise should be retained in original carton.