Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Associate Embedded Firmware Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, product design experience, and be an excellent team player. Additionally, the candidate must be a good communicator with superior analytical skills who is interested in developing innovative products that improve people's lives.
- Serve as a team member within the New Product Development Engineering group providing embedded software design and development support for new and existing medical devices.
- Document all aspects of software development including requirements, specifications, architecture and design documents, and test plans.
- Participate in detailed cross-functional team design reviews.
- Integrate and troubleshoot embedded software within hardware platforms.
- Ensure compliance with quality control policies and applicable regulatory standards.
Mechanical Engineer PSE Mid-Level (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and a solid foundation in mechanical engineering theory and relevant product development experience. Additionally, must be a good communicator and an excellent team player who is interested in being part a company that develops innovative medical products that improve people's lives.
This position will work under the direct supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and be the mechanical representative for the Product Sustaining Engineering Team. The main duties will include qualifying product enhancements, reducing costs of existing products, and assisting in the timely resolution of field issues.
- Conduct investigations of technical complaints, including, but not limited to, device evaluation, root cause determination, and participation in trend analysis. Lead and/or conduct complaint reduction activities as required.
- Daily actions are focused on resolving the top five issues as identified by QC's monthly Pareto Analyses.
- Serve as a liaison among QC, R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Management, Technical Service, Repair, and Supply Chain to coordinate activities related to product and manufacturing improvements.
- Work effectively with Operations team members and suppliers to qualify new internal/external manufacturing processes and changes to existing processes and components.
- Support the Manufacturing Engineers with specific product information to improve testing of devices. Support Manufacturing Engineering by maintaining strong product knowledge. Review production testing data for trending purposes.
Software Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The primary responsibilities for this position will be to analyze, design, implement, test, and deploy software projects that support the medical respiratory products developed and manufactured by DeVilbiss. These software projects will include Windows desktop applications, web applications, and web services, which will follow the company's software development lifecycle and require strict adherence to FDA guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, domain expertise and experience, and be an excellent team player.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree with strong emphasis in software development.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Software Development
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a multidisciplinary team
Associate Buyer/Planner (Somerset, PA)
Responsible for procuring and planning production and purchased finished good materials to ensure manufacturing and customer requirements are fulfilled, while maximizing inventory turns and minimizing total cost.
- Maintain the ERP system's Item master set up
- Maintain the ERP system's planning parameters to optimize inventory levels
- Maintain Daily Manufacturing Production Reporting
- Issue purchase orders for raw material, component parts and purchase finished goods.
Account Manager (Canada, Quebec Province)
The desired candidate will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships, maximizing account penetration and customer retention while selling our oxygen, aerosol, sleep and suction product lines. The candidate must understand consultative selling techniques and have the ability to introduce new DeVilbiss Healthcare products to the marketplace.
Represent the full line of company product offerings within DeVilbiss Healthcare to defined territories and customers within Canada – Quebec Province. Sleep Therapy is the area of focus.
Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
Maintain records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
Regularly call on Homecare Owners, Purchasing Agents, Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote DeVilbiss Healthcare Solutions.