Click on a hotspot to the right to view specific features about the CPAP Device.
- Best-in-industry warranty – 3 years on both the IntelliPAP and Heated Humidification System
- Whisper-quiet operation – among the quietest CPAP units on the market, only 26 dBA
- Clean, sophisticated appearance and compact size easily fits into any home environment
- Includes educational DVD which includes “An Introduction to CPAP Therapy” and “Using Your DeVilbiss IntelliPAP System”.
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz
- Free SmartCode® remote therapy monitoring
- Three, large buttons control nearly all the functions for simple operation
- Delay pressure ramp eases the unit to the prescribed pressure
- Auto on and Auto off automatically starts and stops the flow of air
- Automatic altitude compensation – up to 9,000 ft.
- Air tubing conveniently connects to back of unit to increase visual appeal
- Easy-to-access air inlet filter for washing and cleaning
- 8 ft. power cord for greater positioning flexibility
- Optional DC power adapter available
- Internal power supply - no bulky power brick on the power cord
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit minimize movement on night table
- 400 ml capacity provides 8 hours of continuous humidification at the highest setting
- Integrated, stainless steel, heat-transfer plate provides effective and efficient water heating
- Durable, *Lexan® constructed water chamber designed to maximize humidity and minimize leakage
- Water reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection
- Water ingress protection prevents humidifier water from damaging CPAP unit – great for travelers
You talked, we listened, everyone gets what they need. The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP® Platform has been designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient comfort and adherence. The IntelliPAP combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode® and SmartLink® as well as the patented comfort feature called SmartFlex™ help to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient platform that makes great business sense for providers.