Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Software Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The primary responsibilities for this position will be to analyze, design, implement, test, and deploy software projects that support the medical respiratory products developed and manufactured by DeVilbiss. These software projects will include Windows desktop applications, web applications, and web services, which will follow the company's software development lifecycle and require strict adherence to FDA guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, domain expertise and experience, and be an excellent team player.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree with strong emphasis in software development.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Software Development
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a multidisciplinary team
Associate Buyer/Planner (Somerset, PA)
Responsible for procuring and planning production and purchased finished good materials to ensure manufacturing and customer requirements are fulfilled, while maximizing inventory turns and minimizing total cost.
- Maintain the ERP system's Item master set up
- Maintain the ERP system's planning parameters to optimize inventory levels
- Maintain Daily Manufacturing Production Reporting
- Issue purchase orders for raw material, component parts and purchase finished goods.
Internship – Regulatory & Compliance (Somerset, PA)
Intern will assist the Quality and Regulatory department with coordination & facilitation of product regulatory registration through International Customer Service and assist with timely review and closure of complaint records and determining reportability to compliance authorities.
Seeking a junior or senior science or engineering student (preferred) who is a self-starter and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Aptitude for learning and training.
- Ability to use PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to write memos, letters, reports, etc.;
Account Manager (Canada, Quebec Province)
The desired candidate will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships, maximizing account penetration and customer retention while selling our oxygen, aerosol, sleep and suction product lines. The candidate must understand consultative selling techniques and have the ability to introduce new DeVilbiss Healthcare products to the marketplace.
Represent the full line of company product offerings within DeVilbiss Healthcare to defined territories and customers within Canada – Quebec Province. Sleep Therapy is the area of focus.
Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
Maintain records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
Regularly call on Homecare Owners, Purchasing Agents, Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote DeVilbiss Healthcare Solutions.