Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Inside Sales Representative (Somerset, PA)
This position will be responsible for making outbound sales calls via calls/emails to DeVilbiss existing Customer base and new customers within an assigned region or for a specific project. Can work with outside account managers to achieve specific sales objectives. Will predominantly work independently and require ability to focus in distracting environment.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base.
- Uncover and close new business opportunities.
- Coordinate delivery and evaluation of samples to qualified leads.
- Identify leads to promote specific DeVilbiss products.
- Manage and monitor assigned accounts.
Mid Level Embedded Firmware Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and be an excellent team player. Additionally, the candidate must be a good communicator with superior analytical skills who is interested in developing innovative products that improve people’s lives.
- Interact with marketing to create specification of features and architecture of embedded platforms and components for new products.
- Design and develop embedded software for medical equipment.
- Document all aspects of software development including requirements, specifications, architecture and design document, and test plans.
- Participate in detailed cross-functional team design reviews.
Integrate and troubleshoot embedded software with hardware platforms.
Industrial Engineer (Somerset, PA)
This position will serve as the primary Manufacturing Engineering representative for process optimization, assembly documentation, and test station validation.
This position will also serve as a Manufacturing Engineering lead during the New Product Design Process to ensure that key DFM features and practices are inherent in the products that are released to Manufacturing so that the project-specific target costs are met (unit costs and labor costs). This position will be responsible for reviewing current assembly methods and setups in an attempt to eliminate non-value added processes that result in an annual manufacturing cost reduction in excess of 5%.
- Research manufacturing and shop floor technologies and processes in an effort to implement more ergonomically sound, practical, and efficient fixtures and processes throughout the factory.
- Analyze existing process and test data to highlight statistical trends or shifts that may impact product performance, product life expectancy, or manufacturing throughput.
- Apply statistical methods to determine optimal manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Estimate production costs and effects of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Provide feedback to various departments within the company (R&D Engineering, Manufacturing Supervision, QC, and Purchasing) regarding cost saving initiatives and projects designed to increase manufacturing throughput.
DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job related criteria.