Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Mechanical Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and a solid foundation in mechanical engineering theory and relevant product development experience. Additionally, must be a good communicator and an excellent team player who is interested in being part a company that develops innovative medical products that improve people’s lives.
Serve as a team member within the New Product Development Engineering group providing technical support to develop new medical devices and improve existing products.
Develop and maintain design history and technical files in accordance with established New Product Development Procedures.
Construct functional mechanical/electrical prototype systems throughout the design process.
Assist with qualification test activities to ensure that products comply with technical specifications and requirements. Generate test protocols and document test results.
Quality Coordinator (Somerset, PA)
Apply engineering/technical problem solving skills to investigate and recommend actions to drive product & process quality improvements within Manufacturing & Quality Control Operations. Assist Quality Manager/Engineer with product & process validations, equipment qualification & calibration, incoming inspection, quality audits and Test Agency factory inspections.
- Collaborate with the Production/Manufacturing Engineering/R&D Engineering Teams in a proactive way to identify and address process and product issues.
- Perform periodic system integrity audits of manufacturing lines by verifying correct OMS revision levels, verifying components, verifying training, communicating quality issues and inspection of finished product.
- Monitor assembly lines/production to identify trends for defects/issues and work with Quality Engineers to determine root cause and corrective action support.
- Assist Quality Engineers to provide defect trending data and analysis.
Manage and coordinate equipment calibration through calibration vendor for all departments.
Regulatory & Compliance Coordinator (Somerset, PA)
Coordinate & facilitate product regulatory registration through International Customer Service and perform timely review and closure of complaint records and determine reportability to compliance authorities
- Coordinate product regulatory registration through effective planning and scheduling with International Customer Service.
- Facilitate with Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing documentation requests for product registration.
- Perform timely compliance review of complaints and repair records for adverse event monitoring & reporting.
- Under guidance from Manager file adverse event reports to compliance authorities such as FDA & Health Canada.
- Perform quality transaction closure of repair records in AX system.
Inside Sales Representative (Somerset, PA)
This position will be responsible for making outbound sales calls via calls/emails to DeVilbiss existing Customer base and new customers within an assigned region or for a specific project. Can work with outside account managers to achieve specific sales objectives. Will predominantly work independently and require ability to focus in distracting environment.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base.
- Uncover and close new business opportunities.
- Coordinate delivery and evaluation of samples to qualified leads.
- Identify leads to promote specific DeVilbiss products.
- Manage and monitor assigned accounts.
Industrial Engineer (Somerset, PA)
This position will serve as the primary Manufacturing Engineering representative for process optimization, assembly documentation, and test station validation.
This position will also serve as a Manufacturing Engineering lead during the New Product Design Process to ensure that key DFM features and practices are inherent in the products that are released to Manufacturing so that the project-specific target costs are met (unit costs and labor costs). This position will be responsible for reviewing current assembly methods and setups in an attempt to eliminate non-value added processes that result in an annual manufacturing cost reduction in excess of 5%.
- Research manufacturing and shop floor technologies and processes in an effort to implement more ergonomically sound, practical, and efficient fixtures and processes throughout the factory.
- Analyze existing process and test data to highlight statistical trends or shifts that may impact product performance, product life expectancy, or manufacturing throughput.
- Apply statistical methods to determine optimal manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Estimate production costs and effects of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Provide feedback to various departments within the company (R&D Engineering, Manufacturing Supervision, QC, and Purchasing) regarding cost saving initiatives and projects designed to increase manufacturing throughput.
DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job related criteria.