Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Account Manager (Canada – British Colombia/Alberta Province)
The desired candidate will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships, maximizing account penetration and customer retention while selling our oxygen, aerosol, sleep and suction product lines.
- Represent the full line of company product offerings within DeVilbiss Healthcare to defined territories and customers within Canada - BC and Alberta provinces. Sleep Therapy is the area of focus.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Maintain records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare Owners, Purchasing Agents, Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote DeVilbiss Healthcare Solutions.
- Provide on-going education to referral sources and supplier base.
Shipping and Warehouse Supervisor (Somerset, PA)
Supervise the daily operations of shipping, receiving and warehouse while providing leadership, direction, staff assignments, and support of production goals in the supply chain department. Team building and leadership skills are essential for building a strong team of individuals who work together to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Assure that all shipments, both domestic and international are made in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Supervise and maintain an adequate level of both union and non-union associates at all times, working closely with manufacturing.
- Ensure that equipment is well maintained and operated. Provide the associates with all the required training necessary to operate in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that inventory is accurate.
Maintain a safe and clean warehouse
Mechanial Engineering Technician (Somerset, PA)
- Serve as a team member within the New Product Development Engineering group providing technical support to develop new medical devices and improve existing products
- Assemble models and construct functional prototype mechanical/electrical systems through concept to final design
- Assist with qualification test activities to ensure that products comply with technical specifications and requirements. Generate test protocols and document test results
- Design and fabricate fixtures for concept and product testing. Work with internal and external machine shops to fabricate parts when needed
- Maintain lab equipment and test fixtures
- Coordinate with suppliers for component sourcing
- Interact with internal cross-functional departments as needed to complete project related activities
- Participate in project and technical design reviews
Service Technician (Somerset, PA)
- Evaluate, diagnose, and test various defective respiratory products with an emphasis on component level PCB repair and troubleshooting
- Support and train all repair associates in the diagnoses and repair of customer units returned for service
- Assist the quality department in the trending analysis of the repair department component utilization and failure codes
- Reject and analyze parts (to a root cause component level) while assisting purchasing and engineering in their communication with suppliers to resolve quality problems
- Write and submit NCMR's and corrective action forms as required
- Design, install, and troubleshoot production and repair tooling, fixtures, and test equipment
- Maintain repair department manuals, training logs, and all other documentation that supports the repair processes
Assembler (Somerset, PA)
- Visually inspect parts to insure they meet DeVilbiss's quality standards
- Assemble components together into sub-assemblies and finish products
- Conduct tests using specified test equipment as required by product test specifications
- Read assembly procedures, test specification and blueprints as required to build products
- Enter data working with computers as required
West Cost Repair and Logistics Coordinator (Sparks, NV)
This position will serve all of the administrative support functions for the logistics and repair of our Sparks, Nv., facility. This position will provide supervisory back up for the on-site DeVilbiss supervisor as required, as well as being crossed trained as a repair technician as needed. This position will be the key communication outlet between the West Coast facility and the Somerset Pa. location, as well as an integral part of the customer service communication on the West Coast.
- Run periodic batches on the ERP system to determine the items to be picked.
- Sort and prioritize batches, then distribute to Genco employees to complete the shipping process.
- Ensure the accurate reporting and completion of all logistic steps in ERP system.
Conduct as needed cycle counts of inventory.
DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job related criteria.