Interested in working as an Sales Account Manager for DeVilbiss Healthcare - we'd like to hear from you!
Associate Mechanical Engineer 2nd Shift (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, supervisory experience and experience in a manufacturing environment. Additionally, the candidate will be a good communicator and an excellent team player who is interested in being part a company that builds high quality, innovative medical products that improve people’s lives. This position will serve as the primary Manufacturing Engineering representative for the support of second shift manufacturing operations and will work under the supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Serve as the manufacturing support engineer for all second shift operations including assembly station setups, equipment troubleshooting, and machine preventative maintenance in an effort to minimize downtime and optimize unit throughput.
- Serve as a team member in the New Product Development Engineering groups in order to provide technical support during the development and initial manufacturing stages of new medical devices. Design the jigs, tooling, fixturing, and assembly work cells that are required for new product introductions.
- Research manufacturing and shop floor technologies and processes in an effort to implement more ergonomically sound, practical, and efficient fixture and tooling designs in the factory.
Manufacturing Shift Supervisor (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, supervisory experience and experience in a manufacturing environment. Additionally, the candidate will be a good communicator and an excellent team player who is interested in being part a company that builds high quality, innovative medical products that improve people’s lives. This individual will be responsible to provide mechanical and technical support for all areas of Manufacturing and to supervise, monitor and schedule manufacturing operations on the 2nd shift.
- Troubleshooting and repairing production tooling, fixtures and equipment.
- Participate and assist with new and existing products and assembly process.
- Interact with other departments in order to maximize efficiency of assigned tasks.
- Manage and direct 2nd shift Shipping, Assembly, Electronics and Concentrators.
Daily monitoring of production; advise set-up associate on mod changes, insure machines are operating at production standards, record job tickets and scrap tickets. Assist set-up associates in solving problems.
Assembler (Somerset, PA)
The purpose of this position is to assemble parts to form complete units or sub-assemblies at bench or conveyor line or another assigned location, following detailed written and/or verbal instructions on all work. The ideal candidate is safety conscious, industrious and willing to learn.
- Visually inspect parts to insure they meet our quality standards.
- Assemble components together into sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Conduct tests using specified test equipment as required by the product test specifications.
- Reading assembly procedures, test specifications and blueprints as required to build products to specifications.
- Enter data working with computers as required.
Mid Level Embedded Firmware Engineer (Somerset, PA)
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and be an excellent team player. Additionally, the candidate must be a good communicator with superior analytical skills who is interested in developing innovative products that improve people’s lives.
- Interact with marketing to create specification of features and architecture of embedded platforms and components for new products.
- Design and develop embedded software for medical equipment.
- Document all aspects of software development including requirements, specifications, architecture and design document, and test plans.
- Participate in detailed cross-functional team design reviews.
Integrate and troubleshoot embedded software with hardware platforms.
Industrial Engineer (Somerset, PA)
This position will serve as the primary Manufacturing Engineering representative for process optimization, assembly documentation, and test station validation.
This position will also serve as a Manufacturing Engineering lead during the New Product Design Process to ensure that key DFM features and practices are inherent in the products that are released to Manufacturing so that the project-specific target costs are met (unit costs and labor costs). This position will be responsible for reviewing current assembly methods and setups in an attempt to eliminate non-value added processes that result in an annual manufacturing cost reduction in excess of 5%.
- Research manufacturing and shop floor technologies and processes in an effort to implement more ergonomically sound, practical, and efficient fixtures and processes throughout the factory.
- Analyze existing process and test data to highlight statistical trends or shifts that may impact product performance, product life expectancy, or manufacturing throughput.
- Apply statistical methods to determine optimal manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Estimate production costs and effects of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Provide feedback to various departments within the company (R&D Engineering, Manufacturing Supervision, QC, and Purchasing) regarding cost saving initiatives and projects designed to increase manufacturing throughput.
DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job related criteria.